Tuesday, November 30, 2010

When I dance I...

Feel so alive. Dancing is my first love. I remember being on stage for the first time and absolutely loving it. Thats where I belong. In the past few years iv lost touch with my passion for dancing, I think because I had moved my whole life down to florida when I was 18 and not ready. All I knew was dancing and to come down to florida an know no one, really messed with my mind.  I didnt know where to dance or where to go. It took me a couple of years but I found HCC and VYB. These two establishments really brought myself back to where I wanted to be. It made me feel alive again, to wake up every morning and be able to do what I love is all iv asked for in life, AND I GOT IT BACK!

The feeling I have when im dancing is unexplainable. I wish I could explain it because alot of people dont understand dancing, they dont get why I spend my life "twirling" or "stomping the floor" an when friends call to go out,  I say sorry I have rehersal and they say didnt you JUST have rehersal? But maybe its not for them to understand, all I know is im happy and dancing is what ill be doing for the rest of my life. If I cant....I wont be truly alive


"everyone dies....but not everyone lives"



I fly with the stars in the skies
I am no longer trying to survive
I believe that life is a prize
But to live doesn't mean you're alive

Wish that I could have this moment
For life, for life, for life
Cause in this moment I just feel so
Alive, alive, alive

No comments:

Post a Comment